Nicely finished model of the 1959 24hr Le Mans winning Aston Martin DDBR1 #5 race car driven by Carroll Shelby and Roy Salvadori.
- Opening doors, hood and boot.
- Authentically reproduced body styling including side vents, speedster headrest and removable tearnou cover.
- Rolling wheels w/ working steering.
- Superb high gloss metallic green paint finish w/ authentic badges and race graphics.
- Very nicely detailed 6 cyl 2.9L engine and engine bay.
- Authentically reproduced spoke rims with knockoffs with treaded rubber tyres.
- Nicely detailed interior in black trim w/ detailed boot.
- This item comes packaged new in a window box.
22.5cm (L) x 9cm (W) x 5cm (H)
|Suitability:||Ages 10 years and over, This is not a toy. Collectable item for display purposes only.|